Monday, November 12, 2018

Visit from a 70

This week was super good. We had zone conferences and Elder Alonso from the 70 came. Presidente and Hermana Cowan talked about La Doctrina de Cristo (Faith, repentance, baptism, the reception of the gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End) and how we should be implementing that in every lesson. Elder Alonso spoke to us and it was so good. Oh my goodness. He blew my mind. I learned so many good things from him and he said that if we work for it we can achieve 200 baptisms every month which is more than twice of what we are doing right now. My testimony in Prophets and Apostles is so much stronger after listening to somebody that represents them.

We went on exchanges with the zone leaders. I learned a lot. We are teaching this kid named Andrew and his siblings. He is so receptive to our message which has been a good change from lots of other people we teach. We put a baptismal date with him and I have a lot of confidence in him.

We still work in this neighborhood super far away from were we live called Los Arroces. There are a lot of good people of there, but it's frustrating because we will have a good lesson, invite them to church and they will say yes. We will keep talking and realize they have no motorcycle or car and the church is super far away. If they let us buy a bus, we would fill the chapel every Sunday. 

This guy stopped us in the street today and told us they he was Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. And did it in English. I don't think it was actually Him though.

My life is very good as a missionary. I feel very blessed for the opportunity to be here. Being worthy of the Spirit is the best feeling that there is. I know that Jesus lives.

Go to church everybody.

Pictures,
There was a lizard in our house so we put a leash on him.
¡Viva Los Utah Jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment