Monday, May 7, 2018

8 months...

If my mission was a pie with three pieces I only have 2 left. That went by really fast but I still have a lot left.

Not a lot of cool stuff happened this week but it was still good.

First off, we always play basketball on this minihoop and I never lose. So that is good.

We have been working with this part member family for so long. We found them one of my first weeks here and we go to their house a lot. But there are a lot of them and they have friends too. But I was sitting in sacrament meeting and they walked in! Four of them came and they are all learning a lot and I am happy for them. Its kind of sad and also funny, but the 4 that aren't members came and the 3 that are members didn't but I'm still happy.

I didn't take any cool pictures this week so these are old. The first is what our view looks like. The second is of a crazy dude that went out in the street with a speaker and microphone to tell us we need to repent. I took the picture from our window so we didn't even have to leave to listen to him!

I love you all. The church is true!


No comments:

Post a Comment