Monday, December 24, 2018

A Christmas Miracle

This week was awesome!

First off, we went to Santiago for our Christmas missionary party. It was fun and we watched a movie haha. It was just fun because I got to see all of my friends. I love the mission.

We had our branch Christmas party on Friday. It was so unorganized omg. But it was super fun. Johan and his little sister and her friend came. I'm so grateful for them. Bonao isn't as loving as some of my other areas have been, but they are super good people. We had some good food and music but missionaries can't dance...

We found this really good guy during the week. We had passed by his house like 100 times probably, but never contacted it. He let us in and was very nice. He said he would go to church on Sunday. He didn't, but he did read the BOM and thats better than 98% of the people we talk to! He told us Saturday that he couldn't go but still says him and his wife will go.

On Sunday, we invited so many people to church. A lot of them had to work because it's close to Christmas. We had 3 people come to church on Sunday and I really feel like it was a miracle. Everybody backed out of their commitments, but we were still blessed. 

I'm very grateful for this Christmas even though I'm far away from my family and its not even cold here. The best CHRISTmas present we could ever get is Jesus. He gave us a perfect example of humility and love. I feel honored everyday to be able to wear his name over my heart and preach His gospel. This Christmases Christmas miracle is how much my testimony and love for everybody has grown. I hope that we can all remember the true meaning of Chirstmas and why that is important to us this year!

Pictures, 
Me and The Divine Child
Like 5 weeks ago I said we met a dude that said he was Jesus. Yep, this is him.
Me and Elder Call from Utah
Branch Christmas party
Me and Johan!
Santa delivers in the DR

No comments:

Post a Comment