Monday, June 11, 2018

Hot Shower

Lots of good news...

We were contacting and my comp saw this door open on the second story of this building and I didn't really want to but we contacted the house and this guy came to the door and he was super nice. He is married! Him and his wife don't go to a church, but believe in God and they seem really interested.

Elpidio went to church! I'm pretty sure he is going to get married to this member lady that lives across the street from him and so I might get to go to the temple in a year from when he gets baptized.

There is this super cool returned missionary in our ward and his family, the Polancos, are FILTHY rich. His dad distributes all the Mars Bars and Colgate for the whole country. We hung out with him today for our pday and they fed us and gave us a bunch of food. We played tennis then soccer and I took a shower in their house. It was the nicest shower I have ever been in. I took a cold shower because its so hot here but I put it on hot for a second just to remember how it felt. He is 20 and speaks perfect English and Spanish. He is going to BYU in August. But their family is awesome and I love this country.

The church is true. Jesus is our Savior. God is real. The Book of Mormon is also true, read it.

Elder Eliason

Me at the Polanco house

Me shooting a giant cannon at pirates

Sometimes nobody wants to listen to us


No comments:

Post a Comment